GeoAvatar formed in 2016 to provide high-quality quick-response drone (sUAS) solutions to fill the existing niche between amateur operators and large service companies.
- Agricultural planning baseline data
- Rapid inspection of inaccessible areas
- Time-lapse vegetation monitoring (days, weeks, months, years)
- High-resolution elevation surveys
Led by a University of Kansas alumnus and former University of Tennessee professor, GeoAvatar provides prompt, accurate, visually-impactful results to clients. Over three decades of research and teaching in the field of geophysical imaging give the team a solid foundation for clearly communicating project objectives while simultaneously operating with the cutting edge in hardware and software using an evidence-based framework. Our small size helps keep overhead costs low while maintaining the highest standards in results.
- All sUAS (drone) flights conducted by FAA certified pilots/observers
- Standard compliance:
- Flight and maintenance logs for all drones and projects
- Air Traffic Control (ATC) communications
- Temporary Flight Restriction (TFR) monitoring and verification
- Standard Notice to Airmen (NOTAM)
- All personnel and flights insured